The foundation and evolution of the "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University is one of the most eloquent proofs of private initiative efficiency, especially in a conservative field, such as higher education. In 31 years since its foundation, our university has succeeded in laying the grounds for 8 faculties with 24 bachelor programs and 22 master programs, in traditional university centers (Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, and Timisoara), having at present over 8,000 students and a highly qualified teaching staff, thus fulfilling the national and European standards for higher education.
• The curricula, scientific research and students' internships have been established starting from the Romanian traditional school and the modern requirements of higher education.
• The establishment, organization and functioning of the "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University are legally based on the Constitution provisions, on the Law of accreditation for higher education institutions and degree recognition, the Founding Law no. 238 of 23 April 2002, by which the "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University faculties are accredited, as well as on the Law no. 480/2006 of modification and completion of the Law no. 1/2011.
• Starting with the academic year 2005-2006, the university's activity has been organized according to the criteria of the Bologna Convention, the Law no. 288/2004 regarding the organization of the academic studies, the G.D. no. 88/2005 regarding the organization of the bachelor studies, and, later, according to the legislation in force on domains.
• The "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University enjoys an undeniable internal and international prestige, maintaining relations of collaboration with great universities of Italy, Holland, Portugal, France, Germany, USA, Japan, Canada, Turkey, Thailand, China, Hungary, Bulgaria and many other countries.
• To the present moment, the university has totaled over 85,000 bachelor and master graduates, who work in both public and private institutions, as magistrates, lawyers, prosecutors, managers, economists, accountants, teachers, researchers, historians, geographers, philologists etc.
• In the private universities arena, "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University stands out through its seriousness and the high quality level of education and research. The degrees obtained here have a doubtless academic value.