The foundation and evolution of the "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University is one of the most important proofs of private efficiency especially in a conservative field such as higher education. In the 22 years since its foundation, our university has succeeded in laying the grounds for 17 faculties with 29 bachelor programmes and 30 master programmes in traditional university centres (Bucharest, Braşov, Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Timişoara and Constantza), with almost 19,000 students and highly qualified teaching staff, thus fulfilling the national and European standards for higher education.
• The curricula, methodologies, scientific research and the students' internships have been established starting from the Romanian traditional school and the modern requirements of higher education
• The establishment and functioning of the "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University are legally based on the following: the provisions of the Constitution, the Law of accreditation for higher education institutions and diploma acknowledgement, the Founding Law no 238 of 23 April 2002 which led to permanent accreditation of the "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University and the Law no 480/2006 on modification and completion of the Educationa Law.
• Starting with the academic year 2005-2006, the university's activity has been organized according to the following: the criteria of the Bologna Convention, the Law no. 288/2004 regarding the organization of the academic education, the G.D. no 88/2005 on the bachelor degree and the existing education legislation.
• The "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University is highly praised both in Romania and abroad and collaborates with great universities of Italy, Holland, Portugal, France, Germany, USA, Japan, Turkey, Thailand and many other countries.
• To the present moment, the university has totaled over 30,000 undergraduates and several thousand master gradates - all of them working as magistrates, lawyers, prosecutors, teachers, researchers, historians, geographers, philologists, managers in companies, institutions, local and national administration, etc.
• In the field of private universities, "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University differentiates itself due to demureness and high quality of education and research. The diplomas obtained here are of high academic value.